
Huh. I never saw the upload picture thing..until today. :D hees, that's because my computer's finally fixed!! Well...something's wrong with the colours on my monitor...it's so bright and smudgy and...disturbing. I cannot see words, much less pictures on the screen..so some people suddenly have very outstanding teeth...but that's ok. Because I still remember their faces and won't be affected by the distortion here.
The picture at the top is called "Inseperable" and I found it in deviantart.com. It's a really sad, nostalgic pic...honestly...in a sense, it reminds me of...well...my friends (which does include my 3 'sisters') but I think it's a lovely picture...done by using the computer, most likely photoshop or something close to that.
5 weeks into school, my mid sems exams are coming in 2 weeks time...haiz...which means, I got to study and do research to pass well. I haven't failed any tests so far...so it's a pretty good start. And microecons is finally making sense to me. Warh, am so proud of myself for learning the chapters and doing the tutorial assignments weekly. :D The good thing is, at least I've only got 2 examinable subjects, meaning I've only got 2 papers to do for my exams. Simply Microecons and Travel Geog. Got through this week in which I had 2 projects dued...but thank God that my group and I managed to finish them and submit them before the deadline. Tomorrow's assignment is already typed out and completed in school. For once, I did research for my expository writing, how amazing is that?
Hees, am high now! My cousins came from HK, so am looking forward to meeting them. Ballet's good, though did barre and centre exercises totally on pointe today...and when it came to doing pose pirouettes, my teacher told everyone to change back to soft shoes except for the advance 1 girls. Which included me. So, am having 3 blisters at the moment. 1 on my fourth toe of my left foot and 2 on the fourth toe of my right leg. ouch.
Bought my formal attires, will have to practice walking in court shoes again. Haiz...but I'll have to wear my formal clothes during presentation..which ain't too bad I guess because I look so pro in them. Wahahas.
Aiyah, influenced by my TP friends...now I dress up, I act girly...oh man. Even my entry sounds...not me. This is seriously scary sia...ah!!Need to speak good english.
Have I mentioned how childish the guys in my class are?
Nah, shouldn't backstab people. We have to be considerate because when we backstab, it's harder for them to pull out the knife at the back then when the knife is in front.
What nonsense.
I should go now, my sister is waiting to play the x-box with me leh.